- 5+ years JBoss administration experience supporting Java on enterprise Middleware platforms required.
- 5+ years hands on experience with LINUX/UNIX and script development using bash/ksh/csh required.
- Ability to identify network issues and analyze network traffic (snoop, tcpdump, wireshark).
- Experience in analysis and tuning of JVM heap, garbage collection and stack traces.
- Experience with various Monitoring Tools, e.g. Splunk, New Relic.
- Experience with distributed server environments.
- Experience with and comprehension of the urgency required for support of production systems.
- Experience with HP ALM (Defect tracking), Ticketing systems (e.g. UET/Remedy)
- Experience with Automated Deployment Tools, e.g. Jenkins integration.
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops organization.
- Experience working with Oracle databases developing queries for triaging.