Construction Manager II is responsible for field supervision and quality control for coordination of new site construction. The candidate works directly with subcontractors to facilitate installation of provided equipment. The candidate is responsible for coordination and order of power and telephone facilities. The candidate is responsible for overall installation of all construction work required for the site to be on air in the month planned. The candidate is also responsible to ensure quality control measures are followed and site is completed per design standards. Bachelors Degree or equivalent required. Minimum 3-5 years related work experience required.
CM for Atlanta markets. Work location Norcross GA (May allow remote work within market area within GA)
Performing engineering reviews, equipment ordering and construction activities for new site builds and site modifications. Audit existing installation and gap analysis. Install necessary equipment. Problem solve any installation issues. Resource needs to have mechanical aptitude, self-motivation, and be a self-starter.
- Experience with Inbuilding solutions, including DAS and repeaters
- Site and Telco installation.
- Managing outside contractors and internal processes thru construction and integration.
- Working knowledge of reviewing and validating BOM (Bill of Materials) and working within internal systems for ordering and procuring materials on a site by site basis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database applications.